The SCA Massachusetts Conservation Corps program members serve Massachusetts’s public lands from the Atlantic Coast to the Berkshires each summer! Enter into a team-based, outdoor service environment that tackles exciting projects across the state. By the end of the season, you'll have learned and practiced new skills on projects like new trail construction, rock steps, rock retaining walls, water bars, rustic timber bridges, box steps, trail clearing, trail repair and drainage, sign installation, and more!
College Credit, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Housing, Living allowance, Stipend, Student loan forbearance, Training
- Compensation: $125.00/week living allowance.
- Housing and Food provided for entire program.
- AmeriCorps Award (1200 hours - $4,441.50) upon successful completion of program.
- Health Insurance Option
- Member Assistance Program
- Trainings provided: Wilderness First Aid, Leave No Trace Trainer, Chainsaw or Rigging, Trails Work Skills Training, and SCA Leadership Development Training.
- Some camping equipment provided.
- This position is NOT ELIGIBLE FOR TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
18 - 25