The AmeriCorps Project Coordinator oversees key aspects of the client/homeowner experience of receiving critical repair services from Rebuilding Together Montgomery County. You will be instrumental in the management of projects from start to finish, especially as the primary point of contact for clients during the program delivery process. Beginning with the initial visit to assess the client’s home repair needs, through the completion of the scope of work and final project evaluation, you will support clients and ensures proper paperwork and documentation are signed and filed. You will coordinate with clients, skilled volunteers, community partners, vendors, inspectors, and program staff to develop and implement sustainable and effective project logistics practices.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
• Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
• Living allowance of $16,000 over an 11-month term of service
• Additional High Cost of Living Stipend: $50/month to cover high, local living expenses
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans.
• Education Award of $6,345 for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Access to LinkedIn Learning professional development trainings/courses.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
High School Graduate
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check