A well-run rebuilding project requires a lot of planning and skill behind the scenes to ensure that clients, volunteers, and others come together to have an impactful, uplifting project day. As the AmeriCorps Project Coordinator, you will manage rebuilding projects from start to finish, beginning with the initial visit to assess the client’s home repair needs, through the completion of the workscope and final project evaluation. You will coordinate with clients, skilled volunteers, community partners, vendors, inspectors, and staff to develop and implement sustainable and effective project logistics practices. You will also follow up with clients after each project to ensure that the health or safety concerns of the clients were addressed according to the workscope and complete any punchlist items.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Can start between January 1-14 or February 1-14, 202
• Living allowance over all 11-month terms of service:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $19,008
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $9,504
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $5,032
• Additional High Cost of Living Stipend:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $500/month to cover high, local living expenses
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $250/month to cover high, local living expenses
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $125/month to cover high, local living expenses
• Signing bonus for second year+ members of any AmeriCorps program:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $500
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $300
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $100
• Eligible for a relocation reimbursement of up to $200 for qualifying expenses.
• Travel to one in-person Rebuilding Together event with other AmeriCorps members (Details TBD. Pending COVID safety).
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans (only available to full-time members).
• May be eligible for scholarships for graduate certificates in Nonprofit Leadership & Management or similar.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
• Education Award for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $6,495
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $3,247.50
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $1,718.25
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• AmeriCorps childcare benefit.
High School Graduate
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check