II. Description of Duties:
1. Assist veterans in understanding the resources available and supporting them in accessing those services (technology support, names, and phone numbers of support organizations, contact people for various services available).
2. Coordinate with Mt. Carmel departments and associated servicing partners as it relates to programmatic, communication, and marketing.
3. Support office to provide accessibility to veterans in the area and in ensuring optimal service is provided with care and compassion.
4. Provide a layer of support in vetting information from and to partners, community, and staff regarding presenting necessary, timely, and relevant resourced information.
5. Coordinate Partner Development for Services (Existing Partnerships / New Partnership Opportunities).
6. Assist with Partnership Event Planning (Organization / Coordination / Execution /
7. Lessons Learned).
8. Introduce partners to Development team regarding prospective sponsors and donors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Partner with Mt Carmel staff to train, understand, and best support veterans.
2. Create and maintain list of veterans’ services (local and satellite).
3. Collects and organizes data – general forms, data collection, and assessments for services provided (demographics, waivers, data collection, general forms).
4. Supports technology needs when needed (access to computer, phone, help with log in and general user support needs).
5. Assist veterans in completing and filling out forms when needed.
6. Meet veterans where they are and uphold their dignity and respect.
7. Make calls and send emails as needed.
8. Comfortable with engaging people in person, and by email and; phone.
9. Assists Mt. Carmel staff with food insecurity items (creating and distributing), program promotions, and events, programs when needed.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance
College Degree, GED/High School Diploma
High School Graduate
Uniforms provided and required
Subject to criminal background check
21 - 99