The Manna Supportive Services program will provide food and supportive services to those in need, as well as increase awareness and champion the cause of the under served through outreach, program planning, and collaboration. The Manna Take-Home Backpack program will provide food and supportive services to those in need, as well as increase awareness and champion the cause of the under served through outreach, program planning, and collaboration
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Training
● A living allowance in the amount of up to $13,728.
● The member is eligible for health benefits compliance with AmeriCorps policy.
● The member is eligible for child care benefits in compliance with AmeriCorps policy.
● The program will provide FICA (Social Security and Medicare), and worker’s compensation.
● Upon Successful completion of the member’s term of service, the member will receive an education award from the National Service Trust in the amount of $6,095.
● The member is eligible for the forbearance of most federally-guaranteed student loans and some private loans.
● The member is allowed 5 vacation days and 3 sick days per 6 month term.
● The opportunity to gain applicable experience, training and certifications that are resume quality.
● The opportunity to strengthen or learn new life skills (relationship building, conflict management, budgeting).
Uniforms provided and required
Subject to criminal background check
21 - 35