A well-run rebuilding project requires a lot of planning and skill behind the scenes to ensure that clients, volunteers, and others come together to have an impactful, uplifting project day. As the AmeriCorps Project Coordinator, you will manage rebuilding projects from start to finish, beginning with the initial visit to assess the client’s home repair needs, through the completion of the workscope and final project evaluation. You will coordinate with clients, skilled volunteers, community partners, vendors, inspectors, and staff to develop and implement sustainable and effective project logistics practices. You will also follow up with clients after each project to ensure that the health or safety concerns of the clients were addressed according to the workscope and complete any punchlist items.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
• Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
• Living allowance of $16,000 over an 11-month term of service
• Additional High Cost of Living Stipend: $500/month to cover high, local living expenses.
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans.
• Education Award of $6,345 for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Access to LinkedIn Learning professional development trainings/courses.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check