As the AmeriCorps Program Coordinator, you will be involved in all aspects of Rebuilding Together Seattle’s program operations, from working with low-income homeowners to meeting with program supporters, such as volunteers, corporate partners, municipal agencies, and other nonprofits, and from planning Rebuilding Days to performing hands-on repairs. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop the hard and soft skills that you can carry with you through a career in the nonprofit, public, or private sectors. This position offers a dynamic working environment where every day the you will be supporting our organization’s mission through meeting concrete objectives while performing such tasks as conducting homeowner outreach, activating community volunteers, organizing project logistics, and compiling program data. You will be an integral part of our small team in increasing our capacity, efficiency, and quality of services.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
• Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
• Living allowance of $16,000 over an 11-month term of service.
• Additional High Cost of Living Stipend of $200/month
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans
• Education Award of $6,345 for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Access to LinkedIn Learning professional development trainings/courses.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check