As the AmeriCorps Program Coordinator, you will be involved in all aspects of Rebuilding Together Seattle’s program operations, from working with low-income homeowners to meeting with program supporters, such as volunteers, corporate partners, municipal agencies, and other nonprofits, and from planning Rebuilding Days to performing hands-on repairs. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop the hard and soft skills that you can carry with you through a career in the nonprofit, public, or private sectors. This position offers a dynamic working environment where every day the you will be supporting our organization’s mission through meeting concrete objectives while performing such tasks as conducting homeowner outreach, activating community volunteers, organizing project logistics, and compiling program data. You will be an integral part of our small team in increasing our capacity, efficiency, and quality of services.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Can start between January 1-14 or February 1-14, 2023
• Living allowance over all 11-month terms of service:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $19,008
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $9,504
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $5,032
• Additional High Cost of Living Stipend: $360/month to cover high, local living expenses
• Signing bonus for second year+ members of any AmeriCorps program:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $500
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $300
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $100
• Eligible for a relocation reimbursement of up to $200 for qualifying expenses.
• Travel to one in-person Rebuilding Together event with other AmeriCorps members (Details TBD. Pending COVID safety).
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans (only available to full-time members).
• May be eligible for scholarships for graduate certificates in Nonprofit Leadership & Management or similar.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
• Education Award for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $6,495
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $3,247.50
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $1,718.25
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• AmeriCorps childcare benefit.
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check