The AmeriCorps Program Coordinator oversees all aspects of running a program of Rebuilding Together, from meeting with clients to developing scopes of work, or from presenting to volunteer groups to managing inventory. This position is a great opportunity for someone who likes every day to be different and seeks experience in nonprofit program coordination. The AmeriCorps Program Coordinator meets with clients, activates community volunteers, organizes logistics, oversees rebuilding projects, collects data and compiles program reports. The AmeriCorps Program Coordinator is involved in all aspects of our organization and work as part of our team to increase our capacity, efficiency, and quality of services.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
• Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
• Living allowance of $15,500 over an 11-month term of service, which amounts to about $694-$705 twice per month before taxes.
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans.
• Education Award of TBA May 2021 (was $6,195 for 2020) for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check