The AmeriCorps Program Coordinator oversees all aspects of running a program of Rebuilding Together, from meeting with clients to developing scopes of work, or from presenting to volunteer groups to managing inventory. This is a great opportunity if you like every day to be different and seeks experience in nonprofit program coordination. You will meet with clients, activates community volunteers, organizes logistics, oversees rebuilding projects, collects data and compiles program reports. You will also be involved in all aspects of our organization and work as part of our team to increase our capacity, efficiency, and quality of services.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
ving allowance over all 11-month terms of service (not a salaried position):
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $20,020
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $11,088
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $5,544
• Additional one-time payment for second year+ members of any AmeriCorps program:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $600
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $350
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $125
• Eligible for a relocation reimbursement of up to $400 for qualifying expenses.
• Travel to one in-person Rebuilding Together event with other AmeriCorps members (Details TBD).
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans (only available to full-time members).
• May be eligible for scholarships for graduate certificates in Nonprofit Leadership & Management or
similar (current students may be eligible) – ask for more information if interested.
• Professional development benefit of $300/member provided by RT National.
Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR
6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
• Education Award for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $6,895
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $3,447.50
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $1,824.07
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• AmeriCorps childcare benefit.
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check