The AmeriCorps Program Coordinator oversees all aspects of running a program of Rebuilding Together, from meeting with clients to developing scopes of work, or from presenting to volunteer groups to managing inventory. This is a great opportunity if you like every day to be different and seeks experience in nonprofit program coordination. You will meet with clients, activates community volunteers, organizes logistics, oversees rebuilding projects, collects data and compiles program reports. You will also be involved in all aspects of our organization and work as part of our team to increase our capacity, efficiency, and quality of services.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
• Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
• Living allowance of $16,000 over an 11-month term of service
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans.
• Education Award of $6,345 for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Access to LinkedIn Learning professional development trainings/courses.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check