The AmeriCorps Program Coordinator for the Energy Program oversees all aspects of running the Energy Efficiency arm or our program at Rebuilding Together, from coordinating clients and volunteers to performing Home Energy Tune-ups, to managing inventory and representing RTNCF-CWC at community outreach events. This is a great opportunity if you are someone who likes every day to be different, has a passion for sustainability and community outreach, and seeks experience in nonprofit program coordination. In this position, you will recruit clients, activates community volunteers, organizes logistics, collects data and assists in compiling program reports. You will be involved in all aspects of our organization and works as part of our team to increase our capacity, efficiency, and quality of services.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
• Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
• Living allowance of $16,000 over an 11-month term of service
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans.
• Education Award of $6,345 for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Access to LinkedIn Learning professional development trainings/courses.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check