The AmeriCorps Outreach Coordinator strives to build trust and awareness among targeted client/homeowner populations most in need of our services and activate the local community to get involved. They identify and implement outreach strategies and techniques to increase homeowner applications, engage volunteers (both skilled and unskilled), and build community partnerships. The AmeriCorps Outreach Coordinator is the primary point of contact for all clients and volunteers, and ensures a good flow of communication before, during, and after the project.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
● Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
● Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
● Living allowance of $15,500 over an 11-month term of service, which amounts to about $694-$705 twice per month before taxes.
● Health insurance including dental and vision plans.
● Education Award of TBA May 2021 (was $6,195 for 2020) for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
● Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
● Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
● Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
● Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check