The AmeriCorps Client Coordinator oversees all aspects of the client/homeowner experience of receiving critical repair services from Rebuilding Together. In this position, you will strive to build trust within the community and awareness among targeted populations most in need of our services. You will be the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring a high level of client communication and support throughout the application, intake, project, and close-out stages. You will also meet with clients after project wrap-up to complete project evaluations and make referrals to other community service organizations and agencies, as appropriate.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Housing, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
• Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
• Living allowance of $16,000 over an 11-month term of service.
• Housing is provided with a reduced rent at our AmeriCorps House in East Palo Alto, including a fully furnished bedroom available in shared housing with other AmeriCorps members serving with RTP.
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans.
• Education Award of $6,345 for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Access to LinkedIn Learning professional development trainings/courses.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check