The AmeriCorps Client Coordinator oversees all aspects of the client/homeowner experience of receiving critical repair services from Rebuilding Together. In this position, you will strive to build trust within the community and awareness among targeted populations most in need of our services. You will be the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring a high level of client communication and support throughout the application, intake, project, and close-out stages. You will also meet with clients after project wrap-up to complete project evaluations and make referrals to other community service organizations and agencies, as appropriate.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Housing, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Can start between January 1-14 or February 1-14, 2023
• Living allowance over all 11-month terms of service:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $19,008
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $9,504
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $5,032
• Additional pay for second year+ members of any AmeriCorps program:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $500
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $300
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $100
• Housing is available with significantly reduced rent in a four-bedroom, fully furnished home located in East Palo Alto (see our YouTube video about the AmeriCorps House here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0ONpDYyy74)
• Eligible for a relocation reimbursement of up to $300 for qualifying expenses.
• Travel to one in-person Rebuilding Together event with other AmeriCorps members (Details TBD. Pending COVID safety).
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans (only available to full-time members).
• May be eligible for scholarships for graduate certificates in Nonprofit Leadership & Management or similar.
• Professional development benefit of $300/member provided by RT National.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
• Education Award for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $6,495
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $3,247.50
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $1,718.25
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
• AmeriCorps childcare benefit
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check