Rebuilding Together Miami-Dade is looking to hire an AmeriCorps Client Coordinator with a Winter 2024
start date. As the AmeriCorps Client Coordinator, you will oversee all aspects of the client/homeowner
experience of receiving critical repair services from Rebuilding Together Miami-Dade. In this position, you
will strive to build trust within the community and awareness among populations with the greatest need for
our services. You are the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring a high level of client communication
and support throughout the application, intake, project, and close-out stages.
As the AmeriCorps Client Coordinator, you will work with a diverse group of homeowners from a variety of
backgrounds. No two days are exactly the same as each homeowner brings a unique set of needs and
personality to the table. In addition to working with homeowners, you will work closely with the rest of the
Rebuilding Together Miami-Dade team to effectively communicate the homeowners’ needs and story to
contractors, volunteers, community partners, and media outlets.
To be a successful AmeriCorps Client Coordinator, you will have to be a patient, and empathetic individual
with a passion for serving vulnerable populations and advocating on their behalf in the community. Our
ideal candidate has a strong backbone, is detail oriented, and very comfortable working with diverse
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
Living allowance over all 11-month terms of service (not a salaried position):
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $20,020
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $11,088
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $5,544
• Additional Monthly High Cost of Living Stipend: $500/month to cover high, local living expenses
• Additional one-time payment for second year+ members of any AmeriCorps program:
o Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $600
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $350
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $200
• Eligible for a relocation reimbursement of up to $400 for qualifying expenses.
• Travel to one in-person Rebuilding Together event with other AmeriCorps members (Details TBD).
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans (only available to full-time members).
• May be eligible for scholarships for graduate certificates in Nonprofit Leadership & Management or
similar (current students may be eligible) – ask for more information if interested.
• Professional development benefit of $300/member provided by RT National.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR
6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
• Education Award for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of
Full-time 40hrs/wk (1700hr term) - $6,895
o Part-time 20hrs/wk (900hr term) - $3,447.50
o Quarter-time 12hrs/wk (450hr term) - $1,824.07
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• AmeriCorps childcare benefit.
High School Graduate
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check