The AmeriCorps Client Outreach Coordinator oversees key aspects of the client/homeowner experience of receiving critical repair services from Rebuilding Together Montgomery County. They will strive to build trust within the community and awareness among targeted populations most in need of our services. The AmeriCorps Client Outreach Coordinator is the primary point of contact for clients during the application process, ensuring a high level of client communication and support throughout the recruitment, application, intake, and file close-out stages. They improve the efficiency of the application process by decreasing approval wait-time and communicating important client-specific information to the team before home previews.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
• Opportunity to address housing issues hands-on in your community.
• Work with and support 49 other AmeriCorps members across the country.
• Living allowance of $15,500 over an 11-month term of service
• Additional High Cost of Living Stipend: $50/month to cover high, local living expenses
• Health insurance including dental and vision plans.
• Education Award of TBA May 2021 (was $6,195 for 2020) for qualifying education expenses or loans, upon completion of the term of service.
• Federal student loan forbearance and interest accrual payment.
• Positions are eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
• Professional development benefit of $200/member provided by RT National.
• Mental Health benefit provided by RT National (covers 6 visits with a mental health professional OR 6 months of an online/tele-service subscription).
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check