AmeriCorps member will organize, create, and implement literacy programs within the Dubuque Community.
Education award upon successful completion of service, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
Living allowance of $2,310 ($461 every 2 weeks before taxes) & Education award of $1,230.69*
College Degree, Credential or Certification
High School Graduate
Desired Certifications or Qualifications
1. Desire to work with children; experience working with children a plus.
2. Applicant must be creative, energetic, dependable and a self-starter.
3. Applicant must have reliable transportation.
4. Applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
5. Applicant must pass three-part Criminal History Background Check because of reoccurring access to vulnerable populations.
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Uniforms provided and required
Subject to criminal background check
17 - 99