AmeriCorps member will organize, create, and implement a youth empowerment and education program with the Multicultural Family Center.
Education award upon successful completion of service, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
Living allowance of $2,310 ($461 every 2 weeks before taxes) & Education award of $1,230.69*
College Degree, Credential or Certification
High School Graduate
Desired Certifications or Qualifications
1. Desire to work with children; experience working with children a plus.
2. Applicant must be creative, energetic, dependable and a self-starter.
3. Applicant must have reliable transportation.
4. Applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
5. Applicant must pass three-part Criminal History Background Check because of reoccurring access to vulnerable populations.
6. Applicant must be comfortable working with marginalized populations and discussing topics related to equity, diversity and inclusion.
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Uniforms provided and required
Subject to criminal background check
17 - 99