For more information or to send a resume, please contact Angelina Seeney at email@example.com
AmeriCorps Behavioral Health Services members will serve in the community to learn how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the utilization of behavioral health services and establish a list of local resources currently available. The AmeriCorps members will expand the capacity for organizations to refer individuals for substance use disorder and mental health treatment and determine critical services needed in response to the ongoing pandemic.
This program will prepare public health and social work professionals and community leaders to respond to underserved community needs as it relates to substance use disorder and mental health issues during the ongoing pandemic. This will expand infrastructure in Philadelphia, so organizations can respond effectively to vulnerable Philadelphia residents during crises.
For more information or to send a resume, please contact Angelina Seeney, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the AmeriCorps Application. This application allows you to apply directly to the AmeriCorps program and be registered in the AmeriCorps system. Before submitting this application, please double check that your first name and last name are spelled correctly and that your social security number and birthdate are correct. Exact spelling is required for citizenship and social security verification.
1) After submitting your application, you will receive an email from AmeriCorps that contains a link to create a username and password for your personalized My AmeriCorps account. Once you have created a username and password, you must log into your account within 72 hours to complete the registration process.
2) Click on the link provided in the email and verify your information and choose your security questions.
3) On the left-hand side of your homepage, you will see a navigation box that will link you to an area to submit your references. You must select two references before submitting your application. Keep in mind that during this step, you will need to provide two references (name, email address, and phone number).
4) You aren’t done yet! The next step is very important! You must submit your AmeriCorps application to the program you are applying for.
Navigate to “Search Listings” on the left side of the screen and search for “AmeriCorps Behavioral Health Services Program” If you are having trouble finding your program, we can send you an invitation via email to apply for this program.
5) Once you find the program you want to apply for, follow the prompts and submit your application.
Medicine, Public Health, Computers/Technology, Education, Communications, Public Speaking, Community Organization, Teamwork, Social Service, First Aid, Conflict Resolution.
Community outreach and working with underserved populations.
Working with people with substance use disorders.
Working in a fast-paced environment.
High School Diploma/GED
Part-time and full-time opportunities available.
Living Stipend Based on Completion of Program.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance
Monthly Professional Development
College Degree, GED/High School Diploma
High School Graduate
Subject to criminal background check