• Promote program development in accordance with the Clubhouse International philosophy, as outlined in the International Standards for Clubhouses.
• Work side by side with members, sharing in the daily operation of the work units.
• Actively promote the development of members' aspirations regarding Clubhouse participation, employment, education, housing, and social activities.
• Assist in outreach for members who are absent from the Clubhouse.
• Work collaboratively with members to develop and maintain employment opportunities for Clubhouse members with employers within the Baltimore metropolitan area.
• Participate in developing and maintaining appropriate linkages with other community mental health agencies, programs and services, as directed.
• Participate in education and resource development for Clubhouse members.
• Maintain communication at all levels of Clubhouse operations.
• Participate in social and recreational activities, including evening, weekend and holiday hours, when required.
Health coverage, Housing, Stipend, Student loan forbearance
Opportunities for learning from experienced and respected facilitators.
High School Graduate
Prohibits paid work outside of the sponsoring agency at any time
Subject to criminal background check
21 - 99