This position will have the primary responsibility of overseeing the Center of Belonging: coordinating its programs, including the Flourish Food Market and Kid Clubhouse, managing day-to-day operations and spatial logistics, and cultivating a warm and welcoming culture and environment for our community collaborators and guests.
Assist in the set up and execution of Flourish Food Market every Wednesday afternoon
• Assist the Associate Director in the pilot launch and oversight of the Kid Clubhouse
• Oversee the Center’s shared calendar; process community rentals and spatial requests
• Perform daily/weekly cleaning and organizing to ensure space is welcoming for guests & partners
• Be a welcoming presence at the Welcome Table, greeting guests as they come into the Center and guiding them to where they need to go
• Attending monthly collaborative meetings; communicating applicable Center details, changes, highlights, etc., to collaborative partners, as applicable
Health coverage, Housing, Living allowance, Stipend, Student loan forbearance
LVC pays for everything except your personal expenses.
2 weeks vacation, internet, health insurance, transportation to and from work.
High School Graduate
Subject to criminal background check
21 - 99