The Government Accountability Project is seeking an Education Associate. This individual will serve as both the partner of the Director of Education and her bridge to the Communications Department. The successful candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision. This position also requires a self-starter, confidence, and creativity. Our Education Department works hand-in-glove with our Communications Department. To this end, the Education Associate will support the development and implementation of a broad range of public education initiatives that foster awareness of Government Accountability Project’s work and the essential role whistleblowers play in promoting government and corporate accountability.
• Under the direction of Government Accountability Project’s Education Director, the Education Associate will support the Director’s efforts to engage partners and allies across a wide range of stakeholder groups, including those in academia, private attorneys, NGOs, ethics professionals, whistleblowers, and others in collaborative efforts to advance Government Accountability Project’s mission.
• Under the direction of the Education Director, engage in research, writing and materials development, the drafting of messaging/correspondence, and help with social media and other online communications.
• Under the direction of the Education Director, develop and help implement strategic education plans and projects to educate society on the need for both the existence and protection of whistleblowers.
• Help the Education Director monitor and measure the success and reach of Government Accountability Project’s online and print Educational initiatives.
• Under the direction of the Education Director, participate in event planning and execution, and other special projects as needed to advance Government Accountability Project’s education and advocacy activities.
Health coverage, Housing, Stipend, Student loan forbearance
LVC pays for housing, utilities, internet, health coverage, and provides a food stipend. LVC also provides training on social justice topics once a month, which also gives our fellows opportunities to lead and also build their professional portfolios.
Subject to criminal background check
21 - 99