This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to break into the fields of Public Relations, Social Media, Communications, Development, Fundraising, Sponsor & Donor Relations, Events Planning, and Grant Writing with little to no prior experience!
• Develop & implement crowd fundraising & text to donate campaigns to engage donors & sponsors
• Assist with planning, fundraising, & management of annual Blue Prints & Blue Jeans event in spring 2020
• Assist with Women Build & restaurant fundraising projects
• Research new funding sources, write grants/proposals, collaborate on grant tracking, and solicit sponsorships
• Position is a full-time service commitment of 40 hours a week for 12 months with a minimal living allowance of approx. $12,277.71 (that's $1,023 per month before taxes)
• $150 per month in the form of a gift card for necessities/groceries
• We cannot offer a health plan & you would be expected to carry your own primary health coverage
• Primary requirements for the position: valid driver’s license, your own insured vehicle, & a clear background check
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Living allowance, Non-competitive eligibility (federal jobs), Relocation allowance (if applicable), Student loan forbearance, Training
Learn about and help with fundraising, grant writing, and development from a team of nonprofit professionals!
Habitat AmeriCorps members will have the opportunity to travel to the Habitat AmeriCorps Build-a-Thon, an annual blitz build event. Habitat AmeriCorps members also receive a variety of position specific trainings including CPR/First Aid, Lockton Safety Courses, and many more. $150 a month in a gift card to assist with groceries/necessities.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to break into the Sponsor Relations, Donor Engagement, Corporate Engagement, Marketing, Social Media, and/or Communications, & nonprofit management fields with little to no prior experience!
GED/High School Diploma, Credential or Certification
High School Graduate
Permits attendance at school during off hours
Subject to criminal background check