The MFS Community Education AmeriCorps member will serve within the MFS Financial Capabilities program area. The member will receive training on the CFPB's Your Money, Your Goals Toolkit and other aspects of facilitation and resource/referral. The member will then utilize that training to:
• Co-facilitate financial education workshops for families and individuals across MFS programs and sites.
• Support 1:1 financial coaching and education opportunities.
• Support school-based Financial Capability services and programs for students and families.
• Support resource and referral efforts for MFS families and clients at MFS Food Pantry Distributions and across all MFS programs.
• Work with other MFS AmeriCorps members and staff to create financial education opportunities across programs.
• Lead & Support site-specific projects and activities.
Childcare assistance if eligible, Education award upon successful completion of service, Health coverage, Living allowance, Student loan forbearance, Training
GED/High School Diploma
High School Graduate
Subject to criminal background check